Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
It does carry the name Moonshiner on it. I think most of the roads down there are named.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
They call that section of 28 The Hellbender, I agree it is a fun ride and one of my favorite roads in the area.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Thanks for posting. Great video & great road!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
They call that section of 28 The Hellbender, I agree it is a fun ride and one of my favorite roads in the area.
My favorite roads in the area are not named to attract tourists. I remember when none of the roads were named even when they were on ‘mad maps’. These roads don’t attract tourists and still have 55 mph limits which will exercise your skills without the risks of tickets or tourists. We are all sworn to secrecy. LOL!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Good road. But if you are to excel as a videographer, you need to edit the film. At least speed it up so that the viewer sees the road in less time.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Good road. But if you are to excel as a videographer, you need to edit the film. At least speed it up so that the viewer sees the road in less time.
Which is why I have external Hard Drives full of GoPro videos that I might one day edit and post.

Maybe create a blog in my retirement. All these things I am putting off for a time when I have more time than money. 😉

·
Registered
215 Posts
That was one of the top fun rides I've done from Augusta GA, "Moonshiner" 28, up to the Dragon 129. You can easily hit 100 in the straights...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts