Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 21" Performance Machine "Paramount" rim for sale. Its the contrast cut style, which is painted black and then machined in certain areas. AWESOME looking rim. It has a Dunlop tire mounted on it with only 3000 miles on it. Asking only $1000 FIRM for it because it has a couple small, hard to see scratches on it.
I also have a set of Arlen Ness "Hot Legs" that are the black Deep Cut series. It is the dual brake rotor set. works with stock calipers. Looks awesome when paired with the P.M. rim I have for sale. Nothing wrong with them. $400
I have a set of Eddie Trotta Thunder Mountain fork slide covers, (cow bells) for sale. Nothing wrong with them. Looks great. $200
Also have a stock Vivid Black rear fender that came off a 2012 FLTRX. It has the Kuryakn black curved license plate holder on it. Also has the $200 blacked out turn signal bar from Harley on it, and the LED inserts and smoked lenses. Great shape. $400
Having trouble posting pictures for some reason. Look at my Gallery pics to see the items listed. Thanks alot for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for not responding sooner. My password was erased off my phone. I wasn't able to access my account. Tried contacting the administrators to reset my password, but got no response. I dug my old laptop out of the closet, and luckily it logs me into my account automaticly. I was wondering why I hadn't received any interest on these items on my phone. Ill have to log on through my laptop a couple times a week from now on. Does anyone know how to reset, or have your password sent to you for this forum so I can access it through my phone?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right after christmas, my computer crapped out on me. Finally after saving up and getting a diffrent laptop, it took me about 3 weeks till i got sick of trying diffrent passwords and emailing the website. So i started to set up a new account, and finally found where i could reset password. So Im officially back online. Sorry for not being able to respond for almost 2 months.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do you still have the hot legs for sale?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts