Road Glide banner

Rinehart 4.0" Slip Ons, Chrome

771 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  The Volusianator 
#1 · (Edited)
Rinehart 3.5" Slip Ons, Chrome

As I mentioned in another thread, I decided to go with an all black exhaust. So, for sale is a pair of Rinehard 3.5" chrome mufflers, installed August/2013 so there's approx 700 miles on them. One muffler, left side has an abrasion on the bottom from when a lady decided she wanted to take my lane in a roundabout earlier this year. The scrape is well under the pipe as you'll see in the attached pic. With the bike on the jiffy stand, you'd never see it, not even sure if you would if the bike was standing up straight. If the pipes can be swapped side for side, it would never be seen.

$425 + shipping CONUS

Wade

This is a pic of the scrape, you can see it's well under the saddle bag and not noticeable unless you get on your knees and look, my phone was resting on the garage floor when I took this.

See less See more
#2 ·
I will also have the stock headers for sale as well, honestly I've no freakin' clue what these are worth, make a reasonable offer and once the new pipes are put on on Friday, these will be available for sale too. The stock headers are in perfect condition with cat still in place.

Wade

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.