Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know if any of you other folks seem to have or notice a problem i have.going down the road my speedo/tach seem angled or tilted towards the right in reference to the radio..and if i turn the bars to where it looks like everything is centered the bike drifts to the left..are my bushings shot in the risers? or is it something else any help is appreciated

·
Registered
293 Posts
dont know if any of you other folks seem to have or notice a problem i have.going down the road my speedo/tach seem angled or tilted towards the right in reference to the radio..and if i turn the bars to where it looks like everything is centered the bike drifts to the left..are my bushings shot in the risers? or is it something else any help is appreciated

Line up your bars with the forks first, if the stay lined up after use, then its your fairing thats off a bit. Maybe not hooked well on the radio carrage. Doc

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll explain better the forks are straight relative to rest of the front end when tha handlebars seem to be lower to the right .. im pretty sure the fairing is not the problem ..

·
Registered
293 Posts
i'll explain better the forks are straight relative to rest of the front end when tha handlebars seem to be lower to the right .. im pretty sure the fairing is not the problem ..

So your handle bars right side is lower than the left side, bent bars or pulled up bushing, Bike drifts to left is an elignment problem, rear wheel or engine. Doc

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks doc i looked a little closer looks like the bushings are pulled up ..time to get a manual so i can pull it apart and replace them..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts