Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these a couple weeks ago and put about 100 miles on the bike with them installed, they don't have enough pullback for my liking.

NEW!! 2015 Road Glide Holey Roller Handlebars

11" of rise
6 1/2" of pullback
31 1/4" wide

Come with the billet aluminum end caps, top and bottom of both sides are open so makes install a breeze! You DO NOT need any extensions, stock wiring and cables work and Road 6 has a great install video that takes you through the entire process.

I sanded the throttle side to fit my Avon grips (they have tight tolerances) you can't see any of the sanding once your grip is installed.

I did scratch the powder coat cutting the bubble wrap off. You can feel it but it's hard to see and it's on the front so the fairing blocks it. I put some wax on to try and highlight the scratch but it didn't show very well in the pic so I tried to do a "paint" line of approximately where the scratch is. You can try and compare side by side, sorry best I can do. I actually didn't notice it until I felt it during the install, and I thought I was being careful cutting that wrap off /facepalm.

Looking for $150 shipped, paypal works and I'll eat the fees.

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
final price reduction: $100 plus actual shipping and paypal fees (I want to clear $100)

If I can't sell them for that, they'll become wall art :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wish they were taller, question besides that did you like them I am looking at the Road 6 Holey Roller or Naked in 13" for my 16 Road Glide Special did you like the quality and thickness its seems the most popular bar her is the factory 47 Malo which I am considering as well? but I am not sure I want to go to 14" and 12" seems too short Road 6 offers the 13" and almost half the price, I just dont want half the quality

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish they were taller, question besides that did you like them I am looking at the Road 6 Holey Roller or Naked in 13" for my 16 Road Glide Special did you like the quality and thickness its seems the most popular bar her is the factory 47 Malo which I am considering as well? but I am not sure I want to go to 14" and 12" seems too short Road 6 offers the 13" and almost half the price, I just dont want half the quality
quality is great, no issues there. I just didn't like the pullback, not enough for me. I went with Arlen Ness 11" Modular and they fit my style more. I REALLY like the looks of the Holy Rollers though, they just didn't fit me though :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you for the input. I prefer the nakeds over the holey rollers just trying to find the right fit after 8 years on my Heritage with my 16" chubby 1's I am having to readjust my whole body and find that comfortable fit. And I won't lie I ain't no spring chicken no more and that rolled back arm dragging ape hangar look may be "cool" and all but with the new 2016 Road Glide I am looking for some longer trips with little more comfortable and still keep a little style.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the input. I prefer the nakeds over the holey rollers just trying to find the right fit after 8 years on my Heritage with my 16" chubby 1's I am having to readjust my whole body and find that comfortable fit. And I won't lie I ain't no spring chicken no more and that rolled back arm dragging ape hangar look may be "cool" and all but with the new 2016 Road Glide I am looking for some longer trips with little more comfortable and still keep a little style.
give the Arlen Ness or Klerk Werks a look, those modular setups are just awesome at least for me (I have the Arlen Ness ones)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had the 13" nakeds on my 16 RGS, quality is fine, but the feel wasn't right, if that makes any sense. I put the 12" Malos on and the perfect for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts