Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone i have for sale road glide daymaker projector led headlamp. Doesn’t have harness but i can get it along with the installation instructions if needed. I also can send pictures upon request. Asking $200 Let me know if your interested.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hello everyone i have for sale road glide daymaker projector led headlamp in mint condition. Doesn’t have harness but i can get it along with the installation instructions if needed. I also can send pictures upon request. Asking $200 obo. Let me know if your interested.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm no veteran to this forum like a bunch of the others, but I've been around long enough to tell you before the other fellas do that forum rules require you to post a picture if you want to sell something and it should also be in the classifieds section. Also, I'd suggest you read the forum rules and since your a noob you should take second to introduce yourself in the new member section. Welcome to the forum, it's fantastic.

Jim

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Hello everyone i have for sale road glide daymaker projector led headlamp in mint condition. Doesn’t have harness but i can get it along with the installation instructions if needed. I also can send pictures upon request. Asking $450 obo. Let me know if your interested.

Thank you
Don’t take this the wrong way but actually pictures are a requirement. Well, A picture anyway.
Is it the black or chrome daymaker? What year scooter are we talking about? Where are you located...for shipping cost concerns?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'm no veteran to this forum like a bunch of the others, but I've been around long enough to tell you before the other fellas do that forum rules require you to post a picture if you want to sell something and it should also be in the classifieds section. Also, I'd suggest you read the forum rules and since your a noob you should take second to introduce yourself in the new member section. Welcome to the forum, it's fantastic.

Jim
Well said sir! That right there is the difference between .org and some of the other, less desirable, Harley forums.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
The previous two post are correct, you must post a picture or this thread will be deleted.

·
Super Moderator
1,800 Posts
Threads merged into the proper section of Classified ads to prevent double posting and to allow seller to track responses to his ad in one thread.

Calgaryglide

1 - 11 of 11 Posts