Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congrats to Kenny Johnson (forum member: MJSDouble)

https://roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/spirit-award/spirit-award-recipients

Kenny was nominated and selected to receive the Live Like Janine Janine Hoskins Spirit Award. The Spirit Award was developed in memory of Janine Hoskins.

The spirit award is awarded each year to recognize an individual in our group who lives their life with passion and demonstrates a commitment to a particular cause, subject or effort. This passion and commitment does not necessarily need to be related to the Road Glide National Rally or even motorcycles, but such involvement can, of course, be considered.

CONGRATS and thank you for everything that you do.

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,711 Posts
Congrats Kenny! Your presence here is appreciated by many, and I'm one of them.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Congratulations Kenny! Well deserved!

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Congrats to Kenny Johnson (forum member: MJDouble)

https://roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/spirit-award/spirit-award-recipients

Kenny was nominated and selected to receive the Live Like Janine Janine Hoskins Spirit Award. The Spirit Award was developed in memory of Janine Hoskins.

The spirit award is awarded each year to recognize an individual in our group who lives their life with passion and demonstrates a commitment to a particular cause, subject or effort. This passion and commitment does not necessarily need to be related to the Road Glide National Rally or even motorcycles, but such involvement can, of course, be considered.

CONGRATS and thank you for everything that you do.
Thank you Chris. Thanks to the Committee and everyone else as well. This is a very humbling to be awarded with such an amazing recognition. I can think of many more deserving then myself. It’s very special especially having met and seen Janine in action. She was so deserving of the special remembrance we have for her at each Shark Week. I can still see her smile and passion from behind the camera. I wish Darrel was there with us this year.

My request is that we can share can the video of her that was shown the 1st year after she left us. It was a special video that was hard to get through. However it might help those that didn’t meet her to appreciate her and help us all to love and care for one another. I hate that life is so short and unfair. Today I played golf with a friend who has Parkinson’s Disease. It’s sucks to see some close to us suffer. Just a reminder to let those close to you know how much you love and care for them.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts

·
Administrator
3,107 Posts
My request is that we can share can the video of her that was shown the 1st year after she left us. It was a special video that was hard to get through. However it might help those that didn’t meet her to appreciate her and help us all to love and care for one another. I hate that life is so short and unfair. Today I played golf with a friend who has Parkinson’s Disease. It’s sucks to see some close to us suffer. Just a reminder to let those close to you know how much you love and care for them.
Absolutely nobody more deserving of the Janine Spirit Award than you, my friend. As requested, here is the tribute to Janine. I hope it helps those who did not have the good fortune to meet her understand what she and the award are all about.

·
Super Moderator
5,973 Posts
Congrats Kenny honored to call you friend ride safe and see you in Williamsburg
Ok feel the same about you Bob. I can’t wait to sit around the “camp fire” and chop it up with you again.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts