Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
ATTENDANCE POLL

If you registered for the 2020 National Rally on the Road Glide National Rally site and reserved rooms at the Gettysburg Wyndham please give us a moment of your time. We will be meeting with the management of the event hotel in mid May regarding our rally and the Covid-19 situation.

Please post if you are or are not going to attend so we can have a better idea of the possible numbers of those who will be attending the 2020 event.

1. - I will attend
2. - I will attend but I am concerned about the Covid-19 situation
3. - I will not attend for reason that ARE NOT Covid-19 related
4. - I will not attend BECAUSE of Covid-19.
5. - I may or may not be able to attend because of international travel restrictions

Please respond with the number that BEST describes your situation.

Thank you for your participation and continuing patience. See you in July!
Chris Hutter - HUTMO

·
Registered
121 Posts
1. I am still planning on attending. I have got my reservation at the hotel but have not registered.
Pancho

·
Registered
903 Posts
Unless I am blind and dumb, what is the exact date? Might, slim chance though, run over for the day.

·
Registered
32 Posts
1 - I'm planning on attending, but there are a number of things that may cause me to cancel. It will be a few weeks before I know for sure.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Planning on attending.
Have reservations at host hotel.
Have not registered yet.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
As of now I’m planning on attending however I may have an issue with my job(; concerns with the virus) Unfortunately I I don’t know right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
As of now I’m planning on attending however I may have an issue with my job(; concerns with the virus) Unfortunately I I don’t know right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Marc glad to see you reponding Bro.
Hope all is well.
Mike U.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I registered (I think I did) but never booked the hotel. If this is on I would put myself down as a "1". I need something that feels normal is a long distance ride.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
how about a 6. As in, I live here and will attend, weather cooperating and old broke down body willing.

As of Friday, Adams county is under a stay at home order until at least June 8th. But subject to change. Law suits, Gov. Wolf caving to public opinion, county government rebelling, its all in play. At the moment everyone is watching the one county that has defied the extended stay at home order to see what the reaction is from the Governor. If he does nothing, I think a lot of counties will open next week. The counties west of the river at least.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
4 and 5 due to COVID my work travel was cut, once the travel band is lifted for DoD then I have to start traveling again and will not be able to take any time off to attend. God willing and the creek don't rise I'll see ya in Reno or in Gettysburg should it get pushed to next year and Reno in 2022. Our reservations at the host hotel has been canceled, there was four on that reservation. Hope everyone is healthy and staying safe!

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
how about a 6. As in, I live here and will attend, weather cooperating and old broke down body willing.

As of Friday, Adams county is under a stay at home order until at least June 8th. But subject to change. Law suits, Gov. Wolf caving to public opinion, county government rebelling, its all in play. At the moment everyone is watching the one county that has defied the extended stay at home order to see what the reaction is from the Governor. If he does nothing, I think a lot of counties will open next week. The counties west of the river at least.
As of this morning, Gov Wolf is threatening to cut state money to the counties defying orders. We will see.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
As of this morning, Gov Wolf is threatening to cut state money to the counties defying orders. We will see.
As of this morning there are over 60K signatures on the petition to remove him from office. I'm told that there is a promise to make it into a bill before the legislature at 120K signatures. Two weeks to 60, with little word out about it, another week should see the 120. Past that, when he opened The burgh up, he showed his hand. The one county in the west that should be closed, and he opened it. Would if being the last Democrat strong hold in the west had anything to do with it? At any rate counties around here are ready to go to court to have the same standards applied, as were applied in the burgh.

·
Registered
903 Posts
He said he would pull financial aid or liquor licenses from places. Kind of pointless when all the places by that time will be closed ass hat! Open up and help the economy.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
1) Tracy and I plan to be there!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts