Road Glide banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Doggone it; have to go back to post 1 Don't remember the choices! Brain is not in full-function mode. Not registered, no hotel reservation; was gonna be a last minute decision for me anyway. Very sorry Hutmo; wasn't trying to make this any more difficult on you. BTW: thanks for all that you do every year!

·
Registered
912 Posts
ATTENDANCE POLL

If you registered for the 2020 National Rally on the Road Glide National Rally site and reserved rooms at the Gettysburg Wyndham please give us a moment of your time. We will be meeting with the management of the event hotel in mid May regarding our rally and the Covid-19 situation.

Please post if you are or are not going to attend so we can have a better idea of the possible numbers of those who will be attending the 2020 event.

1. - I will attend
2. - I will attend but I am concerned about the Covid-19 situation
3. - I will not attend for reason that ARE NOT Covid-19 related
4. - I will not attend BECAUSE of Covid-19.
5. - I may or may not be able to attend because of international travel restrictions

Please respond with the number that BEST describes your situation.

Thank you for your participation and continuing patience. See you in July!
Chris Hutter - HUTMO
Door #1!

·
Registered
818 Posts
1...Well, it looks like my Cali trip trip got choked out, I'll ride out for a day, perhaps try and get a room if the urge strikes me. Registered, no room (perhaps lash a tent to the rig). See y'all soon!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I remember when you and the gang rode to Maine for SWIV from LA. Epic! No such thing "too far" on a Road Glide and for the right crowd.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
You got that right Scott. Best Bike and in the Best company.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ATTENDANCE POLL

If you registered for the 2020 National Rally on the Road Glide National Rally site and reserved rooms at the Gettysburg Wyndham please give us a moment of your time. We will be meeting with the management of the event hotel in mid May regarding our rally and the Covid-19 situation.

Please post if you are or are not going to attend so we can have a better idea of the possible numbers of those who will be attending the 2020 event.

1. - I will attend
2. - I will attend but I am concerned about the Covid-19 situation
3. - I will not attend for reason that ARE NOT Covid-19 related
4. - I will not attend BECAUSE of Covid-19.
5. - I may or may not be able to attend because of international travel restrictions

Please respond with the number that BEST describes your situation.

Thank you for your participation and continuing patience. See you in July!
Chris Hutter - HUTMO

1. Kat & Dan will attend.
2. Kat & Dan will not need a Gettyburg hotel.
3. Kat & Dan have a Pittsburg hotel.
4. Kat & Dan are ready to roll.

·
Registered
96 Posts
#2 for me the wife and my son.

·
Registered
356 Posts

I figure the border should be open by then, but who knows. I'm also concerned the US is opening things up prematurely, so will have to keep tabs on how "flat the curve" gets here and south of the border.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
FYI. As of May 22nd, Adams County, home of Gettysburg, is moving to "Yellow" phase. It would still have to be "Green" to allow large gatherings.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Audrey and I will be there unless it’s canceled. 🦈🦈🦈

·
Registered
81 Posts
1. - I will attend with wifey. Only 30 minutes away in Hanover so will ride in each day.
Will be our first one. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Is love to come for a day trip. I’m in Baltimore so it’s close. I’d love to see a detailed agenda so I can plan accordingly. I don’t why to ride up there and just hang out in a hotel lobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 60 Posts