Road Glide banner

Road Glide National Rally Attendance Poll

14K views 95 replies 57 participants last post by  JacktheBagger 
#1 ·
ATTENDANCE POLL

If you registered for the 2020 National Rally on the Road Glide National Rally site and reserved rooms at the Gettysburg Wyndham please give us a moment of your time. We will be meeting with the management of the event hotel in mid May regarding our rally and the Covid-19 situation.

Please post if you are or are not going to attend so we can have a better idea of the possible numbers of those who will be attending the 2020 event.

1. - I will attend
2. - I will attend but I am concerned about the Covid-19 situation
3. - I will not attend for reason that ARE NOT Covid-19 related
4. - I will not attend BECAUSE of Covid-19.
5. - I may or may not be able to attend because of international travel restrictions

Please respond with the number that BEST describes your situation.

Thank you for your participation and continuing patience. See you in July!
Chris Hutter - HUTMO

See less See more
#5 ·
5a. - I may or may not be able to attend because of travel restrictions

i work for the military. right now, we are on 50 mile radius restriction. that may, or may not, change by then.

Reactions: HUTMO
#6 ·
1- I will attend , wife and I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
5b - I may or may not attend. It will be a last minute decision for me depending on all this crap, too many variables right now. I registered and have a reservation, but I believe we got till 1 week before the rally to cancel.

#14 ·
2- Lisa and I plan to be there. My son and daughter-n-law have to wait and see if the alaskan companies relax quarantine requirements for return to work from out of state

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado

#15 ·
My wife was born at the wrong time of the year. Way too many motorcycle gatherings around her birthday has put me in awkward situations even if she attends with me. She would rather have a party with her equestrian friends than with my motorcycle friends. She doesn't ride on the bike anymore, so there is not even a chance she will attend.

I was hoping to attend this year, and then continue up to New England to visit family. Since we only flattened the curve, it will be a while before most of us don't become potential carriers.

:(

#16 ·
5a - Really planning on it, but my company was just bought out by another company and I am not even sure how my vacation transferred and how many days I may or may not have. Plus, I got dumped the work of 4 other people including what I already had, so I am not sure I could afford a whole week off. I WILL be trying my damnest to do though. Possible head count of 2!

#18 ·
#1. I’m definitely going. And those that say they’re too old are only fooling themselves.
I’m 65 and still going. After SWX, I’m heading to Vegas the first of August for the STLV Convention.
#RideNotHide Let’s Ride!

Reactions: Bevis and 129834
#19 ·
I just don't know if I will have enough leave since I haven't worked in almost 3 months. At most, I may ride up for weekend festivities to see people.

#20 ·
5b - I may or may not attend. It will be a last minute decision for me depending on all this crap, too many variables right now. I registered and have a reservation, but I believe we got till 1 week before the rally to cancel. (Thanks @Lu)

Reactions: Lu
#22 ·
ATTENDANCE POLL

If you registered for the 2020 National Rally on the Road Glide National Rally site and reserved rooms at the Gettysburg Wyndham please give us a moment of your time. We will be meeting with the management of the event hotel in mid May regarding our rally and the Covid-19 situation.

Please post if you are or are not going to attend so we can have a better idea of the possible numbers of those who will be attending the 2020 event.

1. - I will attend
2. - I will attend but I am concerned about the Covid-19 situation
4. - I will not attend BECAUSE of Covid-19.
5. - I may or may not be able to attend because of international travel restrictions

Please respond with the number that BEST describes your situation.

Thank you for your participation and continuing patience. See you in July!
Chris Hutter - HUTMO

#28 ·
As of now I’m planning on attending however I may have an issue with my job(; concerns with the virus) Unfortunately I I don’t know right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike U
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.