Road Glide banner

7921 - 7937 of 7937 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I bought them from Amazon. Obvious Chinese knock-offs, but they are excellent copies. I had the chrome ones on my CVO and except for the lack of the HD script, they look and feel identical.

They feel substantial and not cheap. I did have a problem with one shortly after purchase and their customer service was great. Fast response and they even (immediately) sent a replacement PAIR of mirrors and did not ask for the bad one back. Probably handled better than the MoCo would have.

They've been on since Dec 1st and haven't had any issues (since that initial one). Below is the link:
How much were those? They aren’t exactly what I’m looking for but the first recommended option was these. I’m getting a slotted brake pedal from SoftBrake and will likely get the slotted shifters, too. So these would be a good complement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Took Woody for a 2800 mile ride from galveston texas to livingston montana back roads only tomorrow we do the beartooth pass then back to wyoming and south dakota
View attachment 415139
I'm looking to do a long ride to somewhere soon but I'm concerned about places being closed or restricted due to the virus. Did you have any issues finding hotels or places to eat?

·
Registered
80 Posts
How much were those? They aren’t exactly what I’m looking for but the first recommended option was these. I’m getting a slotted brake pedal from SoftBrake and will likely get the slotted shifters, too. So these would be a good complement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the great part; they were like $57. Not the $145 from HD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Running out of things to add, but I'm sure I'll think of more. Here's the latest for my 2018 FLTRXS/Stage III: CVO emblems. Thoughts? Got 'em on eBay from a guy (allegedly) from Belarus. He has several diff colors/configurations (two-ply with diff color background, etc.). I went with just Gloss Black. Seem to be pretty decent quality and are pre-curved, so they sit pretty naturally where they belong on the tank (I measured distance from the console to make sure they were the same). Thoughts?
View attachment 414486 View attachment 414485

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice wheels Wolverine.....Turbine or Talon, I'm fond of those rims as they look like spokes.

BTW, welcome to the tank.
Thanks! Been lurking here for awhile. Between HDForums and GarageJournal hard to post on all! Want to be more involved here. Great site.

Turbine wheels. 19" front, 18" back. Chrome but they look dirty here. I love them, though they are a pain in the arse to clean.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I like those wheels too. The Prodigy wheels on the 2020 RGS are a pain to clean. Too many nooks and crannies for my taste. I said I wasn’t going to change the wheels on this bike. My patience is tested every time I clean them.

·
Registered
188 Posts
7921 - 7937 of 7937 Posts