Road Glide banner

8041 - 8060 of 8105 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So nothing happening at all? Or will it just be another typical weekend d up there for when it was supposed to go on?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Took a ride up there on Friday with the wife. Talking to the folks at Sporterz bar and they said that there will still be a ton of bikes on the normal weekend, just no organized events planned as in the past. So sounds like if the weather is decent....taking the ride again.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
just wondering was the distillery even open? or shut down do to covid. nice looking sled.
Not even sure. i think it was, the parking lot was pretty full when we rode by.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
First TY for your service. Secondly congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Before I started the winter build, and as she sits currently. Still a long way to go but she is paid for. That’s all that matters in my book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Took a little ride this morning east of Phoenix, got out of the heat. 73* when I took this pic.
Beats the hell out of the 110+ days we have had for 2 months. Ran about 200 miles today, nice is was cooler for a change.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
110 Posts
That would be Las Vegas, as in Las Vegas NM! I'LL bet that was a warm ride today!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bad here today, set another record of 114* I believe. So tired of the heat this year. Be safe.

Reactions: azgrumbles

·
Registered
245 Posts
Rode up to Kokomo, IN yesterday to check out the local HD store and grabbed some poker chips and t shirt. About 3 and a half hours total ride for me. Not a cloud in the sky and perfect weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
Rode up Pikes Peak this morning. It’s been on my bucket list for years. 3 miles from the top we had to turn around due to construction. They had a shuttle but that doesn’t count. I guess I’ll have to go back when I can make it all the way. 😕

8041 - 8060 of 8105 Posts