Road Glide banner

8061 - 8080 of 8105 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Rode up Pikes Peak this morning. It’s been on my bucket list for years. 3 miles from the top we had to turn around due to construction. They had a shuttle but that doesn’t count. I guess I’ll have to go back when I can make it all the way.
View attachment 418150

View attachment 418151
Pikes Peak and Mt Evens always have the possibility of road work.

Hope you don’t/didn’t get caught in the snow storm rolling through on Tuesday the 8th!

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado

·
Registered
351 Posts

Hit and killed someone’s dog on Saturday.... Bent the engine crash bar on the right side. Didn’t upset the bike and didn’t even think about losing control. Had the dog been a few inches one way or the other, the outcome could’ve been much much worse.

·
Registered
245 Posts

Hit and killed someone’s dog on Saturday.... Bent the engine crash bar on the right side. Didn’t upset the bike and didn’t even think about losing control. Had the dog been a few inches one way or the other, the outcome could’ve been much much worse.
Ouch. Glad it wasn’t worse than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Well, I went to the local dealer last July to look for when the 2021 Road Glide was coming out.
They said Harley Davidson 2021 model year wouldn’t be out Until after January.
So I decided to spend money on my current Road Glide. I still have a few parts to change.
712FBA14-E71C-40BA-B274-9525775C0F61.jpeg

·
Registered
903 Posts
I agree, plenty of Sharks in the valley on this site.
There will be one more next month... mine!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Before I started the winter build, and as she sits currently. Still a long way to go but she is paid for. That’s all that matters in my book!

Looks like you made a few 'undercover road sign runs' from the before and after pix!

·
Registered
16 Posts

Should have kept this one!

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
He hasn’t forgotten it yet lol. The Mako is one bad ass paint job. Good luck with the amnesia M #1. At least the new one’s fast and happens to be my favorite color.

Reactions: Member No. 1

·
Registered
16 Posts
He hasn’t forgotten it yet lol. The Mako is one bad ass paint job. Good luck with the amnesia M #1. At least the new one’s fast and happens to be my favorite color.
Thanks, it was cool as sheet! But, this color scheme and some JW Black will help me forget!

Reactions: mjsdouble
8061 - 8080 of 8105 Posts