Road Glide banner

8081 - 8100 of 8105 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I have to ask was there ever a thought of doing a 131 on the MAKO or where you that set on the red?
If I still had it yes, but I purchased the Mako in late Oct 2018, traded it for the Ultra Limited CVO 11 months later. It was after that H-D came out with the 131. Also with H-D’d decision not to have a 2020 RGCVO, is another reason I went that way. Then mid year boom. I would have brought a 2021 RG Ultra CVO if knew it would be produced. I saw this bike, wanted RG again, so with the equity I had in the Ultra, I use it to get what I wanted in this new Limited. If that all makes sense.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
If I still had it yes, but I purchased the Mako in late Oct 2018, traded it for the Ultra Limited CVO 11 months later. It was after that H-D came out with the 131. Also with H-D’d decision not to have a 2020 RGCVO, is another reason I went that way. Then mid year boom. I would have brought a 2021 RG Ultra CVO if knew it would be produced. I saw this bike, wanted RG again, so with the equity I had in the Ultra, I use it to get what I wanted in this new Limited. If that all makes sense.
Actually it does make sense except for the BATWING in the middle? LOL:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually it does make sense except for the BATWING in the middle? LOL:ROFLMAO:
We all have our dark moments! 😉
But I’m back on track now!
I needed intervention.
Friends don’t let friends ride Batwings!
Hey, that would make a great bumper sticker!©️

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks like you made a few 'undercover road sign runs' from the before and after pix!
I wish that were the case! Sadly i just hadn’t got around to hanging them up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts

Hit and killed someone’s dog on Saturday.... Bent the engine crash bar on the right side. Didn’t upset the bike and didn’t even think about losing control. Had the dog been a few inches one way or the other, the outcome could’ve been much much worse.
wow that could have been a lot worst for sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This looks to good not to share!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice & Jugs just go well together! Here’s the back side!

·
Registered
154 Posts
So I was forced out of my job a victim of the plague and after little deliberation I thought I Would treat myself to a retirement watch... said good by to my 2010 for this 2020 Zephyr blue and black I really like the bike.
stage 2 Tq cam black pushrod tubes and lifter blocks
ventilator elite intake
V&H power duals
Se pro tune and smart tune
Chopped engine guard,color matched fang spoiler,and headlight bezel.
This color has a lot of flop in the sun.And the ride like going from a covered wagon
to an F-14 For this 63 year old rider super smooth . The MoCo coUlsan do better defining black
to really Murder this out is a big expense. Idid order black brake screens and axle nuts !!!
Thanks for allowing me
74A5816A-3400-4C08-A6CD-FAF82422A46F.jpeg
E28B8AC9-E55B-491D-B0EB-ED29B19518DA.jpeg

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
My current RG...is in my imagination....

Reactions: DanHappy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Away for winter + California = Does Not Compute.

Edit: My bad, you're in Canada. That makes sense. Nice sled!
Thanks.

34°F here this morning. Getting pretty chilly for riding. Hard to imagine we'd see smoke from California in Northern Alberta, but that's where they tell us it came from!

8081 - 8100 of 8105 Posts