Road Glide banner

8101 - 8120 of 8125 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks.
View attachment 418648

34°F here this morning. Getting pretty chilly for riding. Hard to imagine we'd see smoke from California in Northern Alberta, but that's where they tell us it came from!
Oregon (where I am) and Washington have both had a rough time with fires too so I guess the combination of the 3 blowing up your way could make things pretty smoky.

34° is definitely starting to get pretty darn cold.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Little buggers!

·
Registered
81 Posts
So I was forced out of my job a victim of the plague and after little deliberation I thought I Would treat myself to a retirement watch... said good by to my 2010 for this 2020 Zephyr blue and black I really like the bike.
stage 2 Tq cam black pushrod tubes and lifter blocks
ventilator elite intake
V&H power duals
Se pro tune and smart tune
Chopped engine guard,color matched fang spoiler,and headlight bezel.
This color has a lot of flop in the sun.And the ride like going from a covered wagon
to an F-14 For this 63 year old rider super smooth . The MoCo coUlsan do better defining black
to really Murder this out is a big expense. Idid order black brake screens and axle nuts !!!
Thanks for allowing me View attachment 418488 View attachment 418489
What size is the chain on that pocket watch?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Away for winter + California = Does Not Compute.

Edit: My bad, you're in Canada. That makes sense. Nice sled!
Your not the only one I thought California ! Here in Wis colors coming on fast temps are still good but called to have the bikes picked up Oct 30 For winter storage. Met a guy at the H-D museum several years ago just moved back to Wis after several years in Fla. I commented on winter. He said this. “ I was so excited about relocating to Florida took my bike and rode it everywhere.Work, the hardware store, the movie theater, you name it. Very quickly I realized I was loosing the joy of riding. I am glad to be back in Wisconsin.” How true as we stash our sleds away, pester service departments with wish lists, parts lists, Paint shops, and powder coating.How lucky we all are to be allowed two Christmas’s each year ! Thanks for sharing yours we me.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
8101 - 8120 of 8125 Posts