Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

8401 - 8420 of 8444 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Reactions: DanHappy

·
Registered
259 Posts
How much did you drop your fairing?

·
Registered
855 Posts

Spring is trying to show up!

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wheeling around farm country in southern Ontario (Canada)...snow‘s gone, rain’s washed away the road salt so time to get out and stretch the Glide’s legs..

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,760 Posts
We had an arsonist set fire to three of our Masonic Halls this morning, two were belonging to many good friends of mine. After cleaning out my Hall in the event we were next and then trying to get some work done, but realizing the only thing that would help me mind was wind therapy, I set out to get some. Stopped at one of my favourite spots and just soaked in the thoughts and took a few pics to try to get different thoughts going.

·
Registered
FLTRU 2019 Vivid Black
96 Posts
We had an arsonist set fire to three of our Masonic Halls this morning, two were belonging to many good friends of mine. After cleaning out my Hall in the event we were next and then trying to get some work done, but realizing the only thing that would help me mind was wind therapy, I set out to get some. Stopped at one of my favourite spots and just soaked in the thoughts and took a few pics to try to get different thoughts going.

View attachment 425257
View attachment 425258
View attachment 425259
View attachment 425260
There is some sick f***ing people out there, hope he sets himself on fire.
Nice pics and a really nice bike.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,760 Posts
Sorry to hear. Did they catch the scumbag or at least have leads?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
They did, a citizen stopped and called the police as he was lighting up a 3rd Hall. A fight with police and car chase later, the suspect is in custody. There are some anti-mask/anti-virus groups actively promoting that Freemasons are behind this new push for One World Order; so for precautions we have emptied our Hall of its valuables and they are stored at my house until we know there aren't more wackos in the waiting.

8401 - 8420 of 8444 Posts