Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

8461 - 8480 of 8518 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
What windshield are you running and how do you like it?? Never seen that one before..
I'm running the 7in klockwerks flare windshield, with the black and white trim piece. it is a "slight" improvement over the factory shield. I'm around 5'9'' and it eliminates a little bit of the buffeting from factory shield when i have the front bottom vents open. It is exponentially worse when all 3 vents are closed.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Out exploring western Indiana yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide Limited
22 Posts
I replaced my front turn signals with Custom Dynamics LED spot light. The turn signals went up on the windshield, helped alot.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Hey, @Hopalong48. When you say replacing the turn signals on the fairing helped a lot, what's that in reference too? Is it that it makes it easier to see your bike? Does it do anything for helping you to see at night? Just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
658 Posts
In hot weather I enjoy riding at night and there are a lot of critters in the roads around here at night. The CD lamps light up the sides of the road much better, and I run them all the time hoping that people can see me easier. They only run on low beam because I didn't know about the high beam pigtail until it was all back together.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,005 Posts
A different perspective on this one - while on the ground I knew I was scraping my floorboards, but taking out the driving light both surprised and impressed me.

8461 - 8480 of 8518 Posts