Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

8481 - 8500 of 8518 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
I wish the nighttime visibility was a little better in the corners, but I can't bring myself to add running/fog lights to help with additional light (still looking for acceptable solutions).
I surprised somewhat at this. The RG to me has better light cornering as I'm not pushing the headlight away from where I'm going like the SG I had. I did upgrade my headlight to the CD one. And that's a whole different conversation on how much better the lighting is.

Welcome to RG.org. hide the wallet. We will cause you to make very poor financial decisions here.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide Limited
22 Posts
I surprised somewhat at this. The RG to me has better light cornering as I'm not pushing the headlight away from where I'm going like the SG I had. I did upgrade my headlight to the CD one. And that's a whole different conversation on how much better the lighting is.

Welcome to RG.org. hide the wallet. We will cause you to make very poor financial decisions here.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
This is my first RG, but I’ve been on Harleys for almost 30 years...dropping dollars on stuff I really don’t need is nothing new! I bought a CD headlight while I was in Myrtle Beach this past week for Bike Week. I haven’t been on it at night, yet, to see how it does. Time’ll tell.

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Italy, end of May, 6000ft…… in the past years I was getting there to feel some fresh air, this time I got a snowstorm.
This, just a few minutes earlier:

On the side of the road there are still tons of snow….

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I see a lot of HD SE Ventilator and SE Heavy Breathers on the beautiful RG's being posted.

What is a good intake for a stage 2 and why? Or does it matter? I was thinking either of the above listed or Arlen Ness.

·
Registered
2020 RGL
372 Posts
I see a lot of HD SE Ventilator and SE Heavy Breathers on the beautiful RG's being posted.

What is a good intake for a stage 2 and why? Or does it matter? I was thinking either of the above listed or Arlen Ness.
Welcome to the Tank

Truly it comes down to taste (what look your going for). On my last bike I had the S.E. Heavy breather and it went well with the look of the bike.
My current bike is still running stock for another year, but really like the old school look so more than likely it will be rocking the S&S Teardrop.
Good luck with whatever route you go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the Tank

Truly it comes down to taste (what look your going for). On my last bike I had the S.E. Heavy breather and it went well with the look of the bike.
My current bike is still running stock for another year, but really like the old school look so more than likely it will be rocking the S&S Teardrop.
Good luck with whatever route you go.
Started a separate thread here: Opinions on Stage 2 Build

·
Registered
324 Posts
Recently had MRI Center stand and Dirty Air fast up rear suspension added. Love the way she sits now and the ride is better than ever.

Got that custom shift linkage too from Boss Fab LLC!

‘13 RGU but more custom than stock Ultra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
@Caddy5387 Brother Your Glide is looking "Badass"!!!!
Congrats!
Mike U.
Preciate ya @Mike U ;!! Just trying to keep up with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike U
8481 - 8500 of 8518 Posts