Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
8621 - 8640 of 8781 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
1,073 Posts
It’s hard to capture the gloss and color in Harley’s that you miss out in person. The best picture of mine was one the dealer took for me before my sale View attachment 435461

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snake venom another beautiful color with plenty of flop in out door light.Congrats

·
Registered
205 Posts
Snake venom another beautiful color with plenty of flop in out door light.Congrats
It was a leap of faith for me cause I never had a bike outside of black . I had been riding bmws for a while prior to that and after seeing that in a dealer it was a ride I knew I needed to have. I’m getting the suspension upgraded as I thought it was kind of sloppy out of the box with axeos and revo Arcs. I still haven’t decided what to do with bars or saddle . I’ll wait till I get to throw it around with the new suspension before thinking more about that . Great peeps to deal with and love the veteran discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8621 - 8640 of 8781 Posts