Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
8901 - 8920 of 8943 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Goblue... is there really a huge difference in the light provided by the set up? I love the look of those lights...
I don't have before/after shots, but here's a link to a youtube video I took with these lights installed... i flipped between low and high beams multiple times:

There IS a huge difference in the light output compared to the stock LED headlights. Is it needed? Probably not. For me, it's worth it as I don't plan on making any engine mods, so I focused my mods on the handlebars, seat, suspension and lighting.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Finally got my pro action front fork kit installed with black lowers and etc.
plus my new black bars View attachment 448724
View attachment 448723
Can't wait to hear how the Pro Action Front Kit is for you. I just ordered mine 2 days ago. Catching a lot of slack from riding buddies who think Ohlins or Legends is the only way to go and if you don't you literally just put shite in your forks.

·
Super Moderator
6,012 Posts
Reactions: TheMerchant

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Put the bike in its winter configuration early to go on the Patti’s Pork Chop ride since there was a high chance of rain.
Saw this Slim and had to take some photos with it

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

I test rode on a few years ago and the lean angle just wasn’t there for how I ride.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What seat back is that? I’m debating grabbing one for mine.
View attachment 448844
Stock seat, less passenger handstrap, with Grasshopper backrest. I think the backrest is a tremendous value for $80 but I miss the really great lower back support that my last Mustang Super Tour solo seat backrest provided. I see another one in my future. Plus I need to sit back a little farther.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Tried the new iOS 16 feature that can copy the subject out of a photo, referred to as "background removal". Pretty neat, but I think Google's Magic Eraser feature might be more useful - you can remove items out of a picture which I personally would find more useful.

Anyway, before and after pics.

Wheel Tire Plant Land vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Motorcycle

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Tried the new iOS 16 feature that can copy the subject out of a photo, referred to as "background removal". Pretty neat, but I think Google's Magic Eraser feature might be more useful - you can remove items out of a picture which I personally would find more useful.

Anyway, before and after pics.

View attachment 448848
View attachment 448849
does that make it have the white background, or can you paste the bike onto a different background?

8901 - 8920 of 8943 Posts