Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I really want to add the intercom/Bluetooth mic to my RG Special, but I only want to do it if I can change out the console to a road glide ultra console with the port for the connector already installed nice and neatly. Does anyone know where I can but just the console for the ultra? I've looked all over online, but I'm coming up empty. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance????

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I will see if I can locate the one I took off my Ultra. We recently moved and it is boxed up somewhere. Give me a day or so and I will get back with my find if you still need one.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've also got one in the cabinet if that one falls through. I also have the CB module that mounts above the radio and the antenna.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Same as the other. Get it sold? I'm looking for one also.
Yes, I've still got mine. But I'm leaving for 2 weeks for Army training Sir! If you need one after that let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I have the console and wire for a 2014 till present wire and the ultra console. Wire is brand new in the box. Pm me if interested. I have one headset I can sell with it and it's the wrap around style perfect for half helmets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts