Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 15 road glide special and i cant beleive how much lower it sits than my friends 14 street glide special. My question is i thought these bikes were on the same chassis and shocks or did they change something for 15? Btw i love the way it sits. One less thing i have to do! Newbie to this site will post pic when i figure out how.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
They are the same frame and power plant. Not sure if the 14 special used air shocks or upgraded coil like on your 2015. The 2015 does have the 19" front wheel ,and I believe the 14 still had 18" front wheel.
Where are you taking the measurement from ? How are the rear shocks set on each bike ?

·
Registered
9,049 Posts
The 14 sg special has the same wheels as the 15 rg special. Both should be the same minus fairings of course and pending shocks. Differences would be between specials and ultras. Like mentioned, where are you measuring from?

·
Registered
9,049 Posts
They should be the same. are the shocks adjustable? Maybe different preload setting which may make it look slightly different

1 - 5 of 5 Posts