Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
A friend of mine does some decal Work on the side & we were fooling around a bit and came up with this. Is there any rules for using/advertising RoadGlide.Org ? I can always just put Road Glide on bottom or leave blank. This is just a sample, what u guys think? pic of computer screen, disregard the arrow:)
I like it! I have been looking for an image of a RG to get tattooed, this is pretty close to what I want!

·
Registered
132 Posts
A friend of mine does some decal Work on the side & we were fooling around a bit and came up with this. Is there any rules for using/advertising RoadGlide.Org ? I can always just put Road Glide on bottom or leave blank. This is just a sample, what u guys think? pic of computer screen, disregard the arrow:)
I will take two of these!!

The first one, Not big on flames.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haven't printed any yet, gonna try 10,5" x 6" and see. Everything you see in black will be white and background will be whatever background it's stuck to, my truck has tinted factory window so it should look good

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looking forward to being able to get a couple of these, maybe even a few for some friends.
Really like the first one, would like it even more with a stock front wheel
Thanks

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm gonna try some out first & maybe try setting up where my friend gets something for the work etc and some proceeds go towards sharkweek. Briefly talked about this with straymutt via text. Maybe offer flames & stripes. As far as closer to stock it is hard when everything is compact everything gets blurred, it's more identical as a Road Glide this way.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts