Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Any suggestions on how to make this work with a RG fairing? Was hoping to keep the tank the same; I have another fender I could paint to match.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just a thought.. Inner fairing black.. Front fender Black.. Outer fairing Upper part Black stopping at the ridge. Center section white and maybe black out headlight bezel. Bottom section of outer fairing black to match front fender.
Rear fender at minimum top Black.. Probably go all black unless you want to paint the bags also.. If so, then the same black top.. white center.. black bottoms. to match the tank and outer fairing..

I'd have to draw it out.. It may be too busy.. I'm really thinking everything black cept the tank and outer...

I would start over if I was going black and white.. The Skunk scheme is hard to beat!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Is that black/white or blue/white? Can't tell from pictures. Dual color fairing and paint front fender the body color (black or blue). Since your bags are solid color the front fender should be same color. JMO:D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a thought.. Inner fairing black.. Front fender Black.. Outer fairing Upper part Black stopping at the ridge. Center section white and maybe black out headlight bezel. Bottom section of outer fairing black to match front fender.
Rear fender at minimum top Black.. Probably go all black unless you want to paint the bags also.. If so, then the same black top.. white center.. black bottoms. to match the tank and outer fairing..

I'd have to draw it out.. It may be too busy.. I'm really thinking everything black cept the tank and outer...

I would start over if I was going black and white.. The Skunk scheme is hard to beat!
I think I know what you mean. The skunk is hard to beat.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that black/white or blue/white? Can't tell from pictures. Dual color fairing and paint front fender the body color (black or blue). Since your bags are solid color the front fender should be same color. JMO:D
Good point. I think front fender black too.
Thanks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I found the paint scheme that will work.
It will be black and white, but it should work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts