Road Glide banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice job bud, a testament to your patience. Glide-on........

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
And there ya have it. I was looking at just leaving my Freewheeler dash alone and mounting speakers in the small gauge holes. Do you have radio controls in your switch housings? Did you run a wire harness from the RG to the fairing?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I got some radio controls from a friend ,then I got the PAC adapter to hook them up to the radio

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anybody is interested and has any questions feels free to ask
I was looking over this thread and you invited questions. I've completed my conversion from a roadking to a Streetglide using all Harley parts. If I am correct you stated that you were able to use the stock Harley hand controls for the radio? Any info you might share regarding this procedure would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
JM

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I was looking over this thread and you invited questions. I've completed my conversion from a roadking to a Streetglide using all Harley parts. If I am correct you stated that you were able to use the stock Harley hand controls for the radio? Any info you might share regarding this procedure would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
JM
You can use this kit,the instructions are on the PAC web site with the schematics
PAC HDK001X Radio Replacement Interface for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is a slightly older thread, is there a parts list for this as I am going to be doing the conversion as well hopefully this winter! Thanks alot!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm actually in the process of in doing it right now. I want to sell the bike and it seems back to stock will be the best option. I will be selling the parts. The inner and outer are sold but the rest is available if you are interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm actually in the process of in doing it right now. I want to sell the bike and it seems back to stock will be the best option. I will be selling the parts. The inner and outer are sold but the rest is available if you are interested.
I would love to, but don't really have all the funds right now, I'm gonna have to get a few pieces at a time and then put it together when I get them all. But, if you are making a parts list I would dearly love to have it! Thanks!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts