Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 660 for sale. It is 2 years old with lifetime maps which were updated about 6 weeks ago. There are no issues or scratches with the unit. All parts are original except the case which I replaced when original was snatched at a stop. I will be removing the wiring harness this weekend, which is already set up to plug into the accessory plug under the seat. I will include the Iron Aces mount.
If interested PM me, I will answer them in order, will accept Paypal. Price is 360.00 shipped. Everything is in perfect working order, all parts are included. I work nights so please be patient. Pictures included.

660 head unit
Automotive mount system
Motorcycle cradle & harness assembly
HD Dust cover
USB Cable
AC power supply

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
...and if the other two change their minds... LOL

·
Registered
107 Posts
Please put me in line as well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a 660 for sale. It is 2 years old with lifetime maps which were updated about 6 weeks ago. There are no issues or scratches with the unit. All parts are original except the case which I replaced when original was snatched at a stop. I will be removing the wiring harness this weekend, which is already set up to plug into the accessory plug under the seat. I will include the Iron Aces mount.
If interested PM me, I will answer them in order, will accept Paypal. Price is 360.00 shipped. Everything is in perfect working order, all parts are included. I work nights so please be patient. Pictures included.

660 head unit
Automotive mount system
Motorcycle cradle & harness assembly
HD Dust cover
USB Cable
AC power supply
Please put me in line.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is, I have replied to first in line and will follow in order. Please PM me with any questions as those go to my cell phone. Sorry for delay work has me busy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts