Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... The wife & I will be going to Hawaii next year with some family and we are planning on renting a bike for a couple of days. We want to ride the Road to Hana. Does anyone have a map of the road and the area so we can see what's on it to see and places to stop along the way? Would also like to know about other areas to ride on Maui while were there.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Couple cool watefalls, end of road bar, but you'll feel buzzed after 30 minutes going or coming back on
2-Wheels

Local or Internet best maps

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I'm SURE there are videos all over youtube showing the drive. And when I went 25 years ago.....there were kiosks around that rented headphones and a cassette walkman that would give you a real time tour as you drove....with suggestions where to stop etc. If you guys have a communication system I'm sure it's on cd or downloadable by now.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The most spectacular scenery is actually along the South Hana Road. There are some gravel and really horrid "paved" sections though but it's absolutely worth it. Traffic on the main Hana Highway can be a real drag. Lots of curves though for sure.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts