Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fix it, taz 12, panhead on the way to colorado.We rode 571 miles yesterday. Landed in Wabash In.Via route 30 & route 224.Rode to St.Joseph Missouri today have a total of 1140 On now. Riding route 36 through kanasas tomorrow and just into colorado for the night.Great time so far. Denver.Colorado by thursday to pickup the wives.just alittle cooked almost 100 DEGREES today.

L

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
We feel ya brother in about à week there will be à lot of us headed west cookin with ya :eek:

Ride safe, have fun!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ya'll are riding through some great roads. Grew up just NW of Wabash. First city with electric lights. Did you hit the dealership there? Ginger is a friend from high school that works there. She knows me as Miles. Visit St Joe regularly as both of our sons and grandsons live there.
Keep hydrated, stay safe and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Hey panhead. Have a safe trip and enjoy the journey. I will be using the sissy bar on the way to SWIII. Hope to see you at SWIV hopefully with a tour pak lol.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some old shack we ate at just off route 72.The route 107 diner just north of pittsfield.Hotter than hell.98 degrees! How am I doin? I can figure this phone out yet!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Way to go you guys ! Stay safe and keep hydrated. You guys are like the 3 kings riding around and all that's left is to meet up with a shark in every state an ride a few. This is awesome !

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Made it Colorado by Thursday. Did loveland pass.went garden of the Gods and pikes peak friday.stayed in salida friday.road the million mile highway route 550.ouray was excellent.These roads are a lot of fun but nerve racking as hell! Spend sat in durango.great party town. And we proved that too.Headed eadt on route 160 out of Colorado towards Miss.some pivs for you all.Colorado is the place to go without a doubt!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts