Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a ride with my good friend. He is always askin about the road glide ride, he has a bat. I'm thinking I might let him ride it. I bet I can convert him over.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Yeah, thats a better idea....lol Ya dont wanna go and make your RG mad atcha for riding one of THOSE bikes. :p
LOL that's pretty funny......and true ;) never understood the RG thing til I bought/road mine. People have asked to try it out, I tell them only if there ready to buy one, if not don't ride it cuz your not going to want to get back on yours.......no one has ridden mine to date lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yep, I was originally looking at an EG and was like most, not digging the fairing. But after I sat on one and rode it I started thinking, not too many out there, so it quickly grew on me. At 6'5" the RG has WAY more room.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Roadtrip:update

Well,was getting ready tuesday morning for our ride.Phone rings,"hey,guess I'm not going." Cool I said, it was still great day and I had a blast almost 475 miles worth. I'm guessing my buddy doesn't like to ride when it's sunny and 90 or his woman took the day off and didn't want to ride that far.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Well,was getting ready tuesday morning for our ride.Phone rings,"hey,guess I'm not going." Cool I said, it was still great day and I had a blast almost 475 miles worth. I'm guessing my buddy doesn't like to ride when it's sunny and 90 or his woman took the day off and didn't want to ride that far.
Sounds like he needs a new ride and a new woman :D

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Maybe he just wasn't ready to jump in the tank, and if he was to ride your bike-we know what would happen then. :D

Sounds like you had a good ride anyway. I know for me some of my best rides have been solo- me+RG= good times... :cool:

Rowdy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
roadtrip

Maybe he just wasn't ready to jump in the tank, and if he was to ride your bike-we know what would happen then. :D

Sounds like you had a good ride anyway. I know for me some of my best rides have been solo- me+RG= good times... :cool:

Rowdy
true that, I have no issues going solo,don't have to worry about anyone but me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
roadtrip

Sounds like he needs a new ride and a new woman :D
He'd argue about needing a new ride,just a little retraining on the woman,you don't want to ride that far no problem i'll be home by dark. works for my wife-she's the greatest!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts