Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Cary, North Carolina in two weeks for a little 7-8 day trip. Wife's brother moved down there last year so going to visit. Nags Head, Kitty Hawk is it worth the ride?

·
Registered
95 Posts
On the ride down there I have taken my bike down twice on vacation. Watch the cagers since they are not going to be watching out for you. I did take the south coast road out of Kitty Hawk and road until,, well dark one day then back. I also got out with the HOG crew from the local dealer and did the Million Mile Monday ride with them and had a good time. One of the stops is a lake that you can not see the other side and it is only like four feet deep. The biggest issue I had was cagers not watching out!!! Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
It's a blast on a bike! Check out Duck (monster beach houses, nice pubs) Kill Devel Hills, Jocky's Ridge (giant sand dunes), Kitty Hawk, The Wright Brothers Memorial, Manteo ( you will probably access the Outer Banks at this quaint fishing village), Hatteras, and if you feel like it, take a ride on the ferry to Okracoke and back. The fishing / diving is really good also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts