Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Its a Beauty. When I get to the point when I need a trike, I hope I can afford something like that.

·
Registered
140 Posts
That is the first trike I've ever seen that I'd be willing to own and ride!!! Very cool.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks cool, but from that picture it's hard to tell if it's a real trike or a photo shop or something.

·
Registered
997 Posts
That's really cool!! Can't tell if this has independent suspension or solid axle. Looks like the body is from the freewheeler (except for the fenders)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I like it! Different. To he picky, i don't like the exhaust tip. Looks like a coffee can.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
It’s a Freewheeler with an RG fairing added. I saw several other pics of it in my FB feeds several weeks ago.
That's really cool!! Can't tell if this has independent suspension or solid axle. Looks like the body is from the freewheeler (except for the fenders)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I very much want to build a custom trike like the big wheel one. My wife rides a trike and I want to build a custom bagger RG trike for her but she’s not too interested. Function over form for her.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I very much want to build a custom trike like the big wheel one. My wife rides a trike and I want to build a custom bagger RG trike for her but she’s not too interested. Function over form for her.
Women will always be a mystery to me.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
It took a little used car salesman moves for me to get my wife to let me do the RG fairing on her trike. Now she loves it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts