Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for parts needed for a Roadglide conversion. I have a 2013 Streetglide right now that I will be converting to a Roadglide. Thank you for any help. I don't have any parts as of now.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I'm in Fredericksburg VA and have a outer from a 2012 RGU color is Big Blue Pearl. Has a 1 in long scrape on the right side edge where the inner and outer come together. Can easily be repaired, I didn't repair it because insurance bought a new outer for mine after it was hit. I see you are a Marine, it's free come get it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm in Fredericksburg VA and have a outer from a 2012 RGU color is Big Blue Pearl. Has a 1 in long scrape on the right side edge where the inner and outer come together. Can easily be repaired, I didn't repair it because insurance bought a new outer for mine after it was hit. I see you are a Marine, it's free come get it.

Bandit, Smooth move brother/ Kudos to you for you heart. Thanks for thinking of us vets, we appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Bandit, Smooth move brother/ Kudos to you for you heart. Thanks for thinking of us vets, we appreciate it.

I'm a vet myself, this is the third time I've offered this same item up to a vet and no one wants to pay to ship it. Hopefully being close enough to come get it will get it out of my garage.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
I'm looking for parts needed for a Roadglide conversion. I have a 2013 Streetglide right now that I will be converting to a Roadglide. Thank you for any help. I don't have any parts as of now.

Welcome to the forum.

This will get you part numbers.

Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 2013 Harley Davidson Street Bike FLTRX ROAD GLIDE CUSTOM (KHM) Sections)

Inner

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=928&b=52&c=0&d=2013 FLTRX ROAD GLIDE CUSTOM (KHM) FAIRING INNER

Outer

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=928&b=51&c=0&d=2013 FLTRX ROAD GLIDE CUSTOM (KHM) WINDSHIELDW/ FAIRING AND HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY

I've noticed over the years, a lot of people converting their bikes to Road Glides. It's really rare when they go the other way. :smile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bandit I really appreciate it and I'll be meeting up with you to get it. I can't thank you enough!

PGR thank you sir for the part numbers.

I've been wanting to convert for about a year or so and finally ready to go through with it. Can't say it enough thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to bandit I got the outer fairing I've also come across an inner fairing. I'm still looking for a gauge housing, a stock windshield and trim, stock headlight assembly. Thanks for any help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts