Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new owner and I've scoured through my Owner's Manual. It doesn't mention anything about the stereo and I'm looking for a guide. Anyone know how/where to get some info
Thanks again!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
What's a tape deck? And why would you need tape on a ride? :confused:
Lol..... dang young whipper snappers. ... I just wanted to know if it's 8 track or cassette. Seriously though, unless you still carry cassette tapes around for a modest price you can upgrade to a modern deck, at least one that plays CDs, that will outperform in many ways what you have. What are you looking for in a stereo and how important is it to you?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
If you ever go to an aftermarket radio, you will have to get an adapter, some are easier to use than others, (plug and play versus wire up), but they are small, and pretty simple.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
483 Posts
With the radio sound radio you can also run an MP3 player with the aux in in the lower right corner, Mine on my 01 works fine other than the tape doesn't work , or the tape I had was worn out who knows.
I picked up an inexpensive mp3 player and use it along with the radio and am satisfied with it .
here is a link to the Manufacture of your radio, they may have more info on it f you can't find anything else http://www.radiosound.com/index.php

Eagle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts