Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here near the Roanoke, VA area? Looking to see if anyone wants to hook up for any riding this summer.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I’m nowhere near Virginia, but welcome to the shark tank from Texas!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome! Lynchburg Va. here.... Not far at all... We have a bike night at the local Harley Davidson shop here every 2nd Thursday of the month.... Tonight is a bike night... No cover charge and live band... Beer truck with ID. Pretty good crowd if interested

·
Registered
976 Posts
Anyone on here near the Roanoke, VA area? Looking to see if anyone wants to hook up for any riding this summer.
Welcome of course and might want to check out Glidefest in your area....Held in July so plenty of time to get your ducks in a row!
Zinc08 can guide you with the cool kids committee....Have fun..
Awesome riding in your area, did Blue Ridge Bike Week a few years back....Rode over to PaintBank for lunch...Killer!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome to the tank! Im a few hrs north of you in Maryland but I do ride in va a few times a year.

I second the glidefest option though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
RGMike, Yeah they're s 4-5 of us RoadGlides right around here. I got some #s maybe we can all get together. But it won't be called GlideFest, that's just weird! >:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome of course and might want to check out Glidefest in your area....Held in July so plenty of time to get your ducks in a row!
Zinc08 can guide you with the cool kids committee....Have fun..
Awesome riding in your area, did Blue Ridge Bike Week a few years back....Rode over to PaintBank for lunch...Killer!
Sweet, didnt know about Glidefest. Will definately try to get some details!

Roanoke is great riding. In about 15 minutes I can get lost in any direction on the back roads. The Paint Bank ride is fun, I hope you tried the Buffalo Burger!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello and Welcome to the Forum, from Fredericksburg.
I can always be persuaded to Ride...
I got no issue heading your way to ride. I am heading to Orange, VA to "The Big Damn Bike Show" at Stonewall HD tomorrow morning with a few people from Roanoke I just met in the Southern Cruisers Riding Club.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome! Lynchburg Va. here.... Not far at all... We have a bike night at the local Harley Davidson shop here every 2nd Thursday of the month.... Tonight is a bike night... No cover charge and live band... Beer truck with ID. Pretty good crowd if interested
I come through there often when riding. Stop at the Dealer there sometimes. I will have to try to get to a Thursday night. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RGMike, Yeah they're s 4-5 of us RoadGlides right around here. I got some #s maybe we can all get together. But it won't be called GlideFest, that's just weird! >:)
Cool. Got your message. I sent you my phone number. Look forwarding to meeting you all.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nothing weird....Give a shout out to Tim (Zinc08) and he will forward the whole shindig to you....Held in Bluefield, West Virginny....Hotel, rides, and riff raff.....Should be fun and weird:nerd:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing weird....Give a shout out to Tim (Zinc08) and he will forward the whole shindig to you....Held in Bluefield, West Virginny....Hotel, rides, and riff raff.....Should be fun and weird:nerd:
Cool thanks. Sounds like a good time!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m in the Fredericksburg area also. I end up on the north end of the parkway a lot. Down to Lynchburg on a good day.

Riderduke, we should try to hook up. I ride just about every weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts