Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else is going? I will be there on Friday and Saturday the 17th and 18th (July.)

I had a good time there last year. Lots of places to go and see nearby. It's only about a 2 hour ride from my house but ill likely split a hotel with another couple for the night ill stay up there.

Here's the website is anyone's interested.

http://www.roarontheshore.com/

·
Registered
12 Posts
I usually make it up there each year, only an hour north of me. I stayed at the Sheraton bayfront hotel last year and met Danny "the count" Koker in the hallway. Hung out with Jackyl's manager too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rode up last year on Friday nice but then again the large crowds weren't there. Might head up there again depending on timing. Riding around Presque Isle is nice. Surprised NYS HOG is in Corning NY and the same weekend.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I plan on going for a day or two, mainly because I want to have a True Track installed- heard they will be there, and usually do $50 off plus free install.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like we will have a few members there. I will be staying at the Tallyho just off 90. Looks like a craphole but cheapest I could find haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts