Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a :mad:Rockford Fosgate 4 speaker 300 watt system for my 2013 Road glide Ultra in Sturgis. It worked for about 3 months. I called the factory They told me to send it back to them . So I did, they kept it from January until the April. When they decide to send me a brand new system. I installed it in late april. I have been using it for about a month and a halve now. And this Amp has started the same thing, static and distortion. I am so tired of dealing with them. I called them every week and got so many B.S. stories( It's in Arizona, We sent to the wrong address, It's in Memphis, We can't break down a new system, It's in transit to Memphis, Not sure where it is). I have decide to cut my losses and trash it. Looking into a totally different system. Anybody have any suggestions.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I ran that same amp for 2 years on my 09 Street Glide with no problems.
I did get distortion but it was due to the LED headlight and RF noise the antenna would pick up. When i used a CD there was never any distortion. Also make sure how and where you install the amp and make sure the grounding is good.

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
I bought a :mad:Rockford Fosgate 4 speaker 300 watt system for my 2013 Road glide Ultra in Sturgis. It worked for about 3 months. I called the factory They told me to send it back to them . So I did, they kept it from January until the April. When they decide to send me a brand new system. I installed it in late april. I have been using it for about a month and a halve now. And this Amp has started the same thing, static and distortion. I am so tired of dealing with them. I called them every week and got so many B.S. stories( It's in Arizona, We sent to the wrong address, It's in Memphis, We can't break down a new system, It's in transit to Memphis, Not sure where it is). I have decide to cut my losses and trash it. Looking into a totally different system. Anybody have any suggestions.
I got a worse run-around by them. After one phone call, I cut my loses and ordered a Sound Stream Nano 520D. Been rocking since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts