Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In January I purchased brand new RF speakers for my 2013 FLTRX. The part numbers are: front speakers (TMS6RG), rear speaker system is (TMS69BL9813). These speakers will fit 1998 thru 2013 Road Glides. The front cost $299 for the pair, the rears were $499. The parts are new and the boxes were only opened to verify content. The brown box next to the speakers is a brand new Iron Cross bluetooth interface, again for 1998 through 2013 HD installed Harmon Kardon radios. (BLUETOOTH IS SOLD)This cost $225 and the shipping box has not been opened. My original intent was to install these but I in my 2013 RG, but I have decided to go another route.

As you can see the total cost of these items, is $1023. I would like $950 for everything and I will pay shipping. If you just want one of the items PM me and make an offer for the item you would like. And if you want, I also have a RF Punch PBR 300X4 amp that I will throw in if you purchase all of the above items. The AMP is pre-owned, in fact I purchased it from a RF member a few years ago and it has worked flawlessly.

Thanks for looking,

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AMP is gone but I still have the rest. Front and saddle bag speakers, all new and unused for 1999 thru 2013 RG's. Asking $500 for everything.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts