Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running this brand system? If so, what do you have and what's your experience. Boy, they sure sounded nice at their booth in Sturgis, better than any of the others I checked out, and the money was all about the same comparing similar products.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have the boom audio amp and speakers, not loud enough for me:grin:

· Registered
339 Posts
I have a 300x4 amp with a set of their 6.5 speakers. (Don't remember the numbers on them) Sounds Ok, much better than stock. Speakers do not handle any bass over the minimum. I will keep the amp, but replace the speakers this winter.

As long as there is not a lot of bass in your music, the speakers work well. No problem hearing George Jones, George Straight, or even George Clinton at highway speeds.:cool:

Hawkman

· Registered
164 Posts
I used their 300x2 amp pushing biketronics 7.1s. Plenty of power and the amp was very reasonable. I'm moving the amp from my street glide to my new rgs. Even with the 300 biketronics speakers, bass was set at even.....not sure any fairing speakers are going to deliver bass as expected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.