Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had soundz custom put their stage 4 Focale speakers and amp in my bike 2 years ago in sturgis. I had the HD head unit yet with the iPod connected. They didn’t like the HD head unit and said it could be a problem. And yup, next summer I blew the speakers. So I am looking at doing a full upgrade. Seems the new RF package system with head unit, amp, and speakers would be the best upgrade and its all RF so seems like they would be set up to work best together, soundz Custom now has all own brand speakers and amps, and are promoting the Jensen head unit. Not sure I want to go that route since its all different manufacturers and soundz putting it together after my system isn’t very good now after spending $1500.

Anyone have the new RF stage 2 with head unit installed and can give me some feedback?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I had soundz custom put their stage 4 Focale speakers and amp in my bike 2 years ago in sturgis. I had the HD head unit yet with the iPod connected. They didn’t like the HD head unit and said it could be a problem. And yup, next summer I blew the speakers. So I am looking at doing a full upgrade. Seems the new RF package system with head unit, amp, and speakers would be the best upgrade and its all RF so seems like they would be set up to work best together, soundz Custom now has all own brand speakers and amps, and are promoting the Jensen head unit. Not sure I want to go that route since its all different manufacturers and soundz putting it together after my system isn’t very good now after spending $1500.

Anyone have the new RF stage 2 with head unit installed and can give me some feedback?

Thanks
sorry to hear you about this...Being a Soundz dealer, I promote the Jensen HD1BT deck for 13 and down... seamless integration... all hand controls work out of the box, bluetooth, USB and XM ready.

When the system is tuned, you cant beat the quality and clarity..

Here is a 13 RGU 6 speaker system I did for a customer... HD1BT deck, 6 Iron 65s and SS4.100amp

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Brian, sucks you spent that money for the end result. You have lots of options to choose from.
Are you willing to do the install yourself? If so, you can save a lot of money. Piece your system together and save even more for the sound that YOU want.
For the price of said speakers you can get a pair of Beymas and there is no comparison to them.
Contact Lucky7 or Da Funk Shop. Those guys build from mild too wild. Competition bikes to everyday riders
Your money your choice in the direction you go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts