Road Glide banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 road glide special
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the Rockford Fosgate X Harley stage idk. 3 ways in my fairing, 5x7 with paint matched lids, supposed Apple CarPlay and the plug n play 10” sub. Unfortunately my right side bag speaker isn’t working so I can’t tune it yet….

but… I have an aggressive “stage 2” from my local speed shop. My cam chop is about as hard hitting as the sub at volume, is anyone in here experienced with this system and can recommend some tips?

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,837 Posts
I just got the Rockford Fosgate X Harley stage idk. 3 ways in my fairing, 5x7 with paint matched lids, supposed Apple CarPlay and the plug n play 10” sub. Unfortunately my right side bag speaker isn’t working so I can’t tune it yet….

but… I have an aggressive “stage 2” from my local speed shop. My cam chop is about as hard hitting as the sub at volume, is anyone in here experienced with this system and can recommend some tips?
I'm a little confused as to whether you're asking for comments about the RF Harley system or whatever cam you had installed ......

Reactions: Ohiobellboy

·
The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,030 Posts
@Mistahcorndog Who did The RF install?
Might be worth contacting Rockford Fosgate and see what They recommend.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

·
Registered
2022 road glide special
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Mistahcorndog Who did The RF install?
Might be worth contacting Rockford Fosgate and see what They recommend.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.
It was installed by my local dealership. I was hoping someone on here had some experience with it before I got to call tech services lol

·
13,030 Posts
It was installed by my local dealership. I was hoping someone on here had some experience with it before I got to call tech services lol
Understood. Are You sure They used the proper “Flash” for Your System?
I’m not positive but I believe that RF has different “Flashes” for Their Systems.
Hope You get it worked out.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2022 road glide special
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Understood. Are You sure They used the proper “Flash” for Your System?
I’m not positive but I believe that RF has different “Flashes” for Their Systems.
Hope You get it worked out.
Mike U.
Thanks brother, I work at the dealership and just tried to get through to tech services but they’re closed until next week so I’ll be going through them when they’re open. Just wondered if there was something I could’ve done

·
13,030 Posts
Thanks brother, I work at the dealership and just tried to get through to tech services but they’re closed until next week so I’ll be going through them when they’re open. Just wondered if there was something I could’ve done
You're welcome Brother!
Best of Luck and Keep Us Posted on How You make out.
Mike U.

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Did you down load the HD Rockford app? I don’t know much about it but I’ve seen it talked about.

·
Registered
2022 road glide special
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you down load the HD Rockford app? I don’t know much about it but I’ve seen it talked about.
Yeah I’ve been messing with it, but if still doesn’t sound like it’s any louder than stock. I think once tech services opens on Tuesday (we’re closed Sunday and Monday) I’ll be asking about that

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Does the RF system have a DSP with it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts