Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/News/NewsDetail.aspx?id=13745

That's the link the new amps.. I know the power series is their high end amp.. But they show prices starting at 499 and go up from there.... A little pricey for me to put on my bike......
have to totally agree..... PBR amps are one most if not the top amp for non cagers, being the best bang for the buck.. Priced just right IMO... These Power amps are priced heavy, lost of other amps in the price range to compete with.... big difference in $150 and $550 and big difference in competition in that price range too

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
When the PBRs first came out they were double the price of what you can buy them for now, it only took about 3 months for the price to start dropping, maybe these will do the same. I hope they've improved the power supply, I'll be keeping an eye on these, I'll be needing an amp for my car soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
hmmmmm,...
Amp is a lil longer than Hawg Wireds and the products already introduced from r/f. I think??? Just recalling from Mem-or-ry, hehe
But first one has to have a Mind, to loose it!
Anyway,....it is pricey but, ...I still am a believer of , "You Get What You Pay fur!"
The More,...the Mary-er!
Hawg Wired Rules!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very interesting. I am curious as to the "improvement" this set-up makes over Hawgwired or PBR series upgraded systems. Over all I've been completely let down by the "upgrade" route I chose (PBR + Infinity Kappa 6.5") and have been keeping ears open for something worth the $$$. Maybe Rockford's new motorcycle system is the answer????

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
They should sell, with the power supply and fan looks like they've been taking notes, I like the fact they have an input and output gain control.

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 14 of 14 Posts