Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to do a East Coast birthday run for my two grandsons and decided to throw the bike in the trailer and do the "Dragon" while we were out there. Gosh what a beautiful ride. We unloaded in Maryville and spent the day doing the circut. I will try and attach some pic's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I did the Dragon May 15th. We included it as part of our ride home. I wish we could've spent more time in the area.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Rode the Dragon lTe may also. We were in the area for 10 days and there are still roads we didnt get to ride

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are planing a trip back when we can spend more time, that is an increadible area and like a good whiskey should be enjoyed slowly

·
Registered
253 Posts
We are headed down there in September probably the 22 or 23rd. Looking forward to it. Its an anniversary ride I take each year to a different destination for my dad. He died September 18, 2008 and a 3 day ride helped me get through it. Last year we did Niagra Falls and montreal. this year we head south...

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Road Dawg and Major99,

I think you guys are going down at the right time, it should be beautiful with all the color.

It's a special area. I enjoyed the trip back up from the Gap to Maryville better than the trip down. Maybe because I knew what to expect.

Buy more souviginers at Deals Gap than you think your going to want. Because after you leave you will be thinkin "I wish I had got this or that"

BTW...you will learn to trust second gear...that's where that 120#'s of torque come in handy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts