Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rokker 500 just stopped working

So my rokker 500 just stopped working. It stopped working while i was on a ride. came home took the fairing off and the indicator light is not on and the fan is not working. its only 4 months old. im pretty bummed out. i email John. hope to hear from you soon

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Same here, only I haven't taken my fairing off yet to check it out. I'll be interested to read what you find out.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Hi John,

I installed it in November (2011). It worked great for 6 months, but now appears to have an internal short. It blows the main (inline) fuse immediately when the amp is plugged in.

I talked to Thomas on the customer service line and he advised me to send it in. This is going to put a kink in my travel plans. I'd sure appreciate it if there's anything you can do to expedite this.

Thanks. -Jay

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we have talked via email. you suggested i see you at americade but ive already shipped my amp back to you. youre company should see it tomorow. please help me get this amp asap. thanks

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I just dropped my amp off at FedEx. I really hope they can get it turned around quickly. I've got some trips planned very soon and I'm counting on having that setup back.

-Jay

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
UPDATE: J&M replaced my amp. I just finished installing it and I'm back in business. i received the amp a while ago, but I've been out of town and this is the first chance I've had to get to it.

John and his crew turned the situation around quickly, with good communications throughout. The whole process, from when I shipped it out to when I got it back was just about a week and a half.

·
Registered
406 Posts
For someone like me looking to upgrade,it certainly is refreshing to hear
1.Customer service still exist nowadays
2. They replace their product in a considerably short turn around time.
Unless convinced otherwise seems Rokker series seems to be the way to go

1 - 12 of 12 Posts