Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JMJOHN
994 Posts
Crank shaft ,,,,,

I do now ,,,, we just took delivery of our new 2019 RoadGlide Ultra, in color Twisted Cherry ,,,,,

installed our 700w ROKKER stage5 system, with J&M custom flash on the new GTS touch screen radio ,,,,,, https://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=57

SWEEEET SOUND even at 80+ on the interstate ,,,,,

next will be the CB radio, XM module and our custom BluHub dongle for using J&M BT04 Bluetooth headsets, as an option to using corded headsets ,,,,,

video on this stage5 system here

·
Registered
15 Posts
Purchased XXRK-350SP2-15RG system for my 18 FLTRX and was a breeze to install. Anyone looking for a simple plug n play system that is definitely better then stock, don't hesitate. All the negative feed back by others can be ignored. I installed it and very happy with the results. Anything louder and you'll go deaf. And it was $679.00. Called J & M with a couple questions before beginning install and they were very helpful.
Again, if you don't want to be hassled with flash and want a clean upgrade, J & M is more then you need.
Thx J & M and ignore the negative feedback by others. I did.......

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
It may be more than YOU need, but that doesn’t mean it’s for everybody. The rest of us that have tried multiple systems on multiple bikes and would never go back to that brand must just be stupid because we went a different route so go right ahead and ignore us. If it works for you that’s great and I have no issue with that, but you’re making some pretty bold statements for someone that I don’t recall weighing in on other threads.

The opinions that get ignored on here are those coming from guys with limited experience that can’t speak about other systems from personal experience. So just what other systems have you installed on what bikes that make you so much of an expert that everyone should take your advice and ignore all others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't chime in unless I feel it is useful knowledge. And I don't live on forum's, I ride. Only time I come on a forum is to get knowledge. As long as you can filter all the BS. As I predicted, there is always going to be people that have nothing better to do then waste there time running there mouths. Guess it makes you feel good. What ever works. Keep living the dream on here and bitch about everything. Don't forget to chime in again today. I won't get the message though because I will be using my time wisely and not trolling on here just because I have nothing better to do with my life. Other then that keep the rubber down and shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Purchased XXRK-350SP2-15RG system for my 18 FLTRX and was a breeze to install. Anyone looking for a simple plug n play system that is definitely better then stock, don't hesitate. All the negative feed back by others can be ignored. I installed it and very happy with the results. Anything louder and you'll go deaf. And it was $679.00. Called J & M with a couple questions before beginning install and they were very helpful.
Again, if you don't want to be hassled with flash and want a clean upgrade, J & M is more then you need.
Thx J & M and ignore the negative feedback by others. I did.......
Where did you get it for $679?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi John, thought I'd reach out to see what you might be able to suggest. I have 2018 RGU with JM 630 refurb amp. Pretty satisfied with improvement over stock set up. Currently running Polk DB652 up front and HD Stage 1 in trunk pods. I'm wondering if there is an adjustment to get a bit more volume. Just added Klockwerks 14"sport windshield which helps cut out wind noise and works well for me. Any thought on dynamat type liners? Thanks for any insight you can provide. Tried to PM u but forum wouldn't allow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts