Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DELETE....DELETE...DELETE

Sorry, this post seemed to be too controversial so I feel its best that I just delete it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
So your day was priceless cause you got to irritate someone who did nothing to you. Yeah, I'd be proud too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they guy wasnt such an ass about it and thought that reving his pipes was acceptable and my music wasnt then yes.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
While I like to have my music loud when I am riding on the open road, I try to lower it when coming into town or parking. I know not everyone shares my taste in music, which admittedly, is a bit "eclectic." :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After rereading my story I think I didn't explain my point or intent correctly. I guess what I was trying to get across was that poker runs and rallys used to be lots of fun. They would be loud, obnousious, sometimes raunchy, and definately a sight to behold. This run was far from any of it. Sorry for offending some.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Let's see now......you crank your tunes up in an inapproproate place, and then tag along uninvited, with a group of strangers, just to piss people off.

This may come as a shock to you, but the rest of the world may not find you, as entertaining as you think you are.

Another example of why I rarely engage in group activities, as there's always someone like you, who is totally unaware of how incredibly annoying they are.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I respect asking for the thread to be deleted because its causing controversy. Yet another example of how we are better than the "other" forum. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
DELETE....DELETE...DELETE

Sorry, this post seemed to be too controversial so I feel its best that I just delete it.
LOL Not everybody is always gonna agree with the things that men do. My bike is loud and my music is loud :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts