Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rolling Thunder Meet & Greet 25 & 26 May

Ok want to give this a shot and see what the interest would be for a couple of chances for a meet & greet.

I would like to host a meet and greet and my house on 25 May 1600 hrs or 4:00 PM for non-military minded folks. My wife and host a party every year in honor of Rolling Thunder / Memorial Day. Party starts at 1800 hrs or 6:00 PM if you would care to stay for that. Plenty of food and drinks of all types plenty of VETs, bikers and civil servants of all types.

Also as a alternate let's do a meet & greet during Rolling Thunder on 26 May 1000 hrs or 10:00 AM at the Rolling Thunder t-shirt booth in the main Pentagon parking lot. I will make a roadglide.org sign and have it with me of course make shift sign. This will give us 2 hours bfore the ride starts.

If anyone is interested in either or both shoot me a PM for address to my house. I have met several of the forum members at a couple of other events and it has been a great time. A lot of great folks here.

Greg (Bandit 7)

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey bandit, met at roanoke bike fest just before you springer todd left for home. Silver roadie buddie had black roadie w 21" wheel. W ould love to make it but will already be out of town. Dang it. Hopefully during summer we will make a trip to dealer and there and give you a shout meet up and hang out for a few.. but thanks for invite.. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sounds good, bandit. Ima try to make this...I have a Southern Cruisers event to attend that day as well, but I should be able to get away in the afternoon and scoot on down to your place. I'll get your address in a PM so all the creeper 'bots' don't show up crashing the party. -Mike

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
have some friends riding all the way from l.a. to attend rolling thunder

I am going to join them from KY to DC and back

we are strongly considering taking 81, WV fergot to pave their roads, lol.

we'll see about stopping by to say hello in fredericksburg if we make it out there
by the times listed.

it's 0810

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have some friends riding all the way from l.a. to attend rolling thunder

I am going to join them from KY to DC and back

we are strongly considering taking 81, WV fergot to pave their roads, lol.

we'll see about stopping by to say hello in fredericksburg if we make it out there
by the times listed.

it's 0810
h-donut, Hope you can make it, it would be great to meet some RG riders from my home state. I'll send you a PM with address, I will be around all day Saturday so stop in anytime is fine. Was just throwing a date and time out as a base.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thank you Bandit for the invitation, and the fine hospitality yesterday. You have a beautiful home and a lovely family.

The rest of y'all missed a great time. We have to try this again, maybe at my place or a local establishment.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Bandit for the invitation, and the fine hospitality yesterday. You have a beautiful home and a lovely family.

The rest of y'all missed a great time. We have to try this again, maybe at my place or a local establishment.
Thanks aviaator, glad you were able to come by it was good seeing you again. Sundays ride went good with great weather. Let me know when you are doing anything your way.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Bandit, wish I would have seen this post prior to Sunday. I was there in the Pentagons South Parking lot and would have liked to have met up with you. Glad it all went well for you. It was perfect weather for it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts