Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for front rotors for my 06. ill may take all three if price is right. Hopefully someone
has some like new takeoffs for me

thanx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really need the fronts, but I also think they are different 13 and up? thanks for the reply

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
You can do what you want but it's not a good idea to buy used rotors. chances are that the rotors are warped so to make sure you get the best stopping brakes you should buy new rotors. JMO

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
of course I know that, what I wanted was new takeoffs. thought that's what I wrote in my original post but I didn't LOL
don't have $400 plus for new rotors. Bike has 65,000 miles and could use some new rotors. not warped but worn

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Well i got a set of HD black center floating rotors if your interested with low miles in good condition 44947-08A vivid black, these are front PM me if you want to make a deal.

·
Registered
684 Posts
08 and up should be an 11.8" rotor, the 06's took an 11.5, so there may be a clearance issue with those if they don't change the calipers to the 08 style.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
of course I know that, what I wanted was new takeoffs. thought that's what I wrote in my original post but I didn't LOL
don't have $400 plus for new rotors. Bike has 65,000 miles and could use some new rotors. not warped but worn
I got floating rotors from HD for $125 each. Also if you want to eliminate the chance of warped rotors you need to buy floating rotors. You only need floating rotors for the front, the rear rotor is thicker then the front and the back rotor is less likely to warp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts