Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone else has had this problem i have a 08 that since i got it i always thought it ran rough at idle if you give it a little gas it smooths right out but other wise it shakes you up i even changed the pipes and put a vance & hinges fuel comand on it and hasn;t changed abit let me know what you think

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
What do you consider a rough idle, is the engine ignition not firing on both cylinders? The 08 I have shakes like a nun in a whore house and it runs great, basically this is the nature of the beast and that the true HD signature IMO. If it sounds like it is running on one cylinder when the engine is HOT and you are stopped then it is the heat management system, the heat management system can be turned on or off depending on the riders preference.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Mine shook so bad I thought the tour pak was going to fall off and found I had a bad motor mount. Had a new mount installed and now much better, but it still shakes, but not as bad.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Had a friend that his was shakin real bad. It was the top stabilizer bar thing on the top of the front cylinder that was broke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts