Night Prowler Lifters
Fuel Moto Adjustable Pushrods
S&S Lifter Cuffs
S&S Oil Pump
S&S Cam Plate
Fullsac MX Head Pipe
Fullsac 2.25 Power Cores for CVO Mufflers
Powervision Tuner with map from Fuel Moto

All in all pretty straight forward. I did buy the Jim's tool for the inner cam bearing replacement to the better bearing, which was silly easy to do. I'm calling Hyperformance tomorrow at the start of business to try and get a custom tune done as the one I got is pretty fat. I was going to upload a short vid but can't figure out what format to change the clip off my iPhone to.
In short, super stoked, sounds awesome, and even with a super fat tune runs pretty hard. Looking forward to the custom tune and I'll post up some numbers.

*EDIT*
Figured out YouTube

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dyno tune scheduled tomorrow, I'll post numbers when I get them!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shout out to Hyperformance in Pleasant Hill, Iowa for the tuning. The graph is the canned tune from Fuel Moto and their cleaned up tune from Hyperformance. I'm super happy with it, it's what I wanted, lots of torque down low.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Very cool! Looks like the canned map leaves a lot on the table. Good for you getting it tuned properly

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Pretty amazing what a cam change and good costume tune will do. Gotta be a blast to ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pulls awesome, great ride-ability. I was hoping it wouldn't be super sensitive on the throttle and it's not. Other than gobs more power and a little more crisp on the throttle response, rides like stock off idle.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Wow! Love that growl and lope! Sounds great and looks to be what I would like to do at some point (post warranty, maybe!) Took down your shopping list and plan to do a little research tomorrow. Sounds great, brother!

Reactions: Jonesy82
1 - 10 of 10 Posts