Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in getting the series and since they've been out now for a bit curious how they've worked out for those who have it or don't have it anymore ?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've had mine on the bike for a little over a thousand miles now, and all is good. I did the rocker covers, cam cover, derby cover, and transmission cover. The clutch cover wouldn't work because mine is hydraulic. I really like the look.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RJ can you post a pic of your clarity covers I would love to see what they look like. Dedhd thank you very much I'm going to have to look into those covers myself don't know if there is expensive as RSD.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Mine are holding up very well. Anodizing is not turning purplish and the covers are still crystal clear with no leaks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
RJ can you post a pic of your clarity covers I would love to see what they look like. Dedhd thank you very much I'm going to have to look into those covers myself don't know if there is expensive as RSD.[/Q

I have a few pictures in my photo album, under my screen name you can look at. My computer shut down, and I lost my pictures. Let me know if you want me to take some more.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I have the RSD stuff in contrast cut

Attachments

Reactions: Swomack

·
Registered
972 Posts
And the cam chest cover

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rgu 16

I got the Air Module but found that the Derby cover doesn't work with 16 FLXTRU (ultra) the Primary cover is a different size..

Want to get the CAM cover but i tend to like the Figure machine better cause it lets you see more of the inside..

anyone using this company..

·
Registered
593 Posts
Interested in getting the series and since they've been out now for a bit curious how they've worked out for those who have it or don't have it anymore ?
I have the rocker box covers and the air cleaner. After having them I've decided to go a different direction. If you accidentally over-tighten the screws, the lexan (or whatever it is) will crack. Also, on the air cleaner, I don't like that I can see when there is oil or moisture inside the intake. Other than that, they are nice pieces. If you are interested in a good deal on slightly used, PM me and we can discuss via phone or something. Otherwise, post pics when you change them out. Not very hard to change any of the stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts